Responsible in keeping the budget balanced over a set period. Is responsible for verifying how the funds are being spent, ensuring that the company’s plans that require funding are possible within the budget limits and that the annual report for the company is created within truthful and reliable figures. Expected to plan and makes changes to the budget if it needs to improve over time.
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy, preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
- Has at least 4-year experience in commercial/shopping center accounting
- Has at least 1 to 2 years supervisory experience in the same field.
- Must be organized, systematic, and can pay close attention to details.
- Must be assertive and proactive
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in MS Applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- The candidate must be a graduate of any technical course or has completed at least two (2) years in college.
- Preferably with pleasing personality.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- With at least 6 months of experience in a similar set-up or in any fast food chain operations.
- Flexible and capable of handling external and internal customer complaints.
Open to candidates taking up the following courses:
- Business Administration and all related courses
- Mass Communication and all related courses
- Engineering and all related courses
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Psychology / Behavioral Science
Applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org